Thursday, July 7, 2011

me: i'm gonna do generator shows again

weekly

i gotta get a generator but i think i have to do this

even if it's just for myself i need to do it

8:51 PM this is a good idea

*lastdoor [at] gmail: * oh that's a good idea

oops

lastdoor [at] gmail: oh that's a good idea

there it is

me: thanks daniel

lastdoor [at] gmail: make love to me

8:52 PM me: i knew it!

i always knew you were only interested in me for sex

this gchat proves it

as i will post in tomorrow's dave update

oh fuck it

tonights

oops

tonight's

right?

ok

bye daniel

lastdoor [at] gmail: bye

8:53 PM lastdoor [at] gmail: hey dude don't actually post my address

post it as lastdoor [at] gmail because otherwise i'll get spam

me: oh yeah good call

will do

lastdoor [at] gmailthanks

8:54 PM lastdoor [at]gmail: l8r

me: hahahahahahaha

who the fuck types l8r

l8r d00d

nerd

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment